Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_9257.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hot everywhere 🙄🥴 just a few months ago we were all too cold :lol: it's only 90 now with 102 index....more to go, expecting 96 🥵. This morn I've been on the never ending fence trolling. I did find the fav lounge area of the herd is way cooler. Nice breeze today & shade of trees is perfect. Made me feel pretty good for them AND me. 👍. Plenty cool water, several locations. I'm inside for a few hours. HOT=SWEATY😐 Heat drains you. Humidity tropical. Bugs love sweat 🤬

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
RAIN !! Yes, a steady, hard downpour. Needed it ! ☺️👍. That was about 8 pm....light scattered sprinkles still out there. I'm thinking 3/4" + easy, maybe more tonight. Been so hot, things have been drying out big time. Scary some weeks. So far, my area has pulled through. There are fields of crops suffering, others caught some spotty showers & ok. Grass doing better than crops needing more input.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Today is spring weather 82°F and by Thursday summer will be back 105°F. The nice thing is it drops down to 50's and 60's at night, only when it hits 110°F or thereabouts it hits 70's at night.

Two differentials put in yesterday, I guess it was over 500 lbs on one of them since it broke the chain hoist rated for that much weight. Didn't get to the PTO, today's fun after putting all 10 wheels back on, and axle shafts back in.