ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
I blame the mud in all that, :hugs I am really glad you are ok. Say the goat prayer :fl that she will not kid tonight so you can completely recover from this or you will be up all night in the barn.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
I blame the mud in all that, :hugs I am really glad you are ok. Say the goat prayer :fl that she will not kid tonight so you can completely recover from this or you will be up all night in the barn.
Ohh .. mud .. cold water .. stubborn ducks . I hope you feel better soon .. Then , roast duck , and you'll be happy !:lol:

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
autumnprairie said:
Ohh .. mud .. cold water .. stubborn ducks . I hope you feel better soon .. Then , roast duck , and you'll be happy !:lol:
roast duck = yummy
91.gif

Squirrelgirl88

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DH has a recipe for duck in the crock pot. Sometime you have to make your own Karma. :p

I'm surprised your Doe didn't take the opportunity to kid last night while you were playing in the mud. She must not have read the entire "doe code".

I'm so sorry for the past few weeks. I'll bet you are ready for November to be over. I know just once in a while it would be nice to have a "boring" day wouldn't it? No surprises, no emergencies, no mud. Here's hoping that December brings you quiet, peaceful, serenity.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I think from now on the ducks would be on their own. Nothing's going out on that water to get 'em anyway.

Hope you're warm now.

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Get better soon! AND Stay warm! The creepy thing is, when I read that post, a transformer blew... Weird...

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hugs

I hope you are feeling better. Hypothermia is horrible. Makes you so miserable.

Good luck with Daisy! I saw the radar last night it looked like you were going to get hit with some snow.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
How are you feeling this morning? :fl
I would like an update on our sweet ELeVan !! You've been through a lot this week and we are praying for you !!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
autumnprairie said:
roast duck = yummy http://www.pic4ever.com/images/91.gif
agree !!