ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
I've had guinea for 16 years and I STILL don't understand them. And they die for absolutely no reason / give no warning. It's like they're just walking along one day and go, "Hey...this looks like a great place to croak" and...they do.
LMAO!!! I missed this on the 1st read through. We had 5 guineas to start with. One did not grow at all and eventually died. One we were trying to catch to hold it & take a closer look. It got out. My daughter chased it & it stopped faster than she could so she kind of landed on it. It was still alive, but missing an eyeball. We still tease her about that incident. So far those 4 are still going strong but I know when I get brave enough to let them out of the coop that will probably change.....

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
UPDATE 9/11: SALE CANCELLED

I agonized over putting these animals for sale for 2 days and the moment I do it seems like things change. I guess that's good though. At this point I am cancelling my sale and hoping that I don't have to sell my animals off after all.

Thanks guys.

:fl

******************************************************************************************************************************

Every animal that belongs to me on Honaker Farm is for sale

After the animals are gone I will make available the medications and supplies that I have on hand as well. Please PM me for details. Any offer will be considered.

You'll notice that a handful of critters aren't on the sale list and that is simply because I didn't write the check for them. Farming on family land has it's drawbacks folks and hopefully I can get back to it someday but right now I am done :(

jmsim93

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
elevan said:
Every animal that belongs to me on Honaker Farm is for sale

After the animals are gone I will make available the medications and supplies that I have on hand as well. Please PM me for details. Any offer will be considered.

You'll notice that a handful of critters aren't on the sale list and that is simply because I didn't write the check for them. Farming on family land has it's drawbacks folks and hopefully I can get back to it someday but right now I am done :(
What has happened??? I'm so sorry to hear this! :hugs

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
kstaven said:
Wish you lived closer. You could just bring them here until you find something else.
Thank you K. I wish I lived closer too.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Oh Emily! :hit I am so sorry!! If I had the money I would buy and have some, or as many as I could fit into our new barn expansions, shipped here... taking great care of them until you were able to reclaim them. :hugs