Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the new calf.

Their usually pretty nosey when hungry. I doubt she would have let you forget her. Sometimes, dreams are what we are afraid of. Maybe things were real tight at the time and you were afraid you wouldn't be able to afford to feed them. Or maybe it was a relationship you were forgetting to nurture and that is what the dream signified. Or many other options. Only you can really think it through and try to figure out what it might have meant.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
It is a heifer!
Isn't that a surprise! 10 heifers, 1 bull!
The boy and I just went down and moved her where she isn't tripping over sticks! You know, the sticks I wanted to burn today!

That dream was my wake up call! Dad had just moved out of state for 2 years. I had a farm and kid to take care of, it was time get rid of some bad habits! It did really bug me, because in the dream, the starving cow, didn't bug me. (if that makes sense)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
-10 F this morning when we got up! It's warmed up to -7 F right now.

DH is off to work and Kute Kitten is off to school.

I finished Kute Kitten's quilt top this morning too!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its cool here this morning but not the frozen north.ive been out an watered an fed everything.gonna be gone to a teachers lunchon till this afternoon.with those temps kitty you an miss peanut better stay in the house.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i know yall will have fun at story hour.im gonna be bonkers when i get home.i dont like being round teachers.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
'Mornin'!

It's -10 C this morning, and these two cats are sure happy this morning for some reason; Mocha's a little kooky, goofing off with his new mouse and Deedee's just being a little brat.:gig

No cow dreams last night though. :p Don't think I dreamt at all...

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

It's Friday!
We are supposed to reach the 50s today!

I'm really hoping to finish that pasture today and lock the cows out.
I wonder which cow is going to spoil my plans!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife, no cow would get in your way! :lol:

wynedot, your no longer a student treat them as you would any other adult.

WildRoseBeef, What did you feed them? :lol:

We did have fun at Storyhour and I had one business owner approach me about my shopping totes and trivets. Hopefully an order will come later. She's looking toward Christmas presents and does all her Christmas shopping between now and late summer.

Then we went to the local grocery store and the owner there had talked to me about my bags before. Today he ordered one for his wife to see.

:fl - I hope they like them well enough to order more! :fl