Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That could be a hard one to explain!

I finished the tote for the order I have and sewed up another one. I'll probably work on making more today. I guess Kute Kitten's quilt is on hold for now.

Oh yeah, it started snowing last nigh and it still is. :(

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its raining here this morning.so ill be moving slow doing chores.an in no rush todo them.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

It's supposed to be our last semi nice day before the rains come back, so I have no clue what we are doing today!
Bruiser just proudly came out of our room with the match to "his" slipper! He has been real good about leaving our slippers and shoes alone, I guess he's not as dumb as he leads us to believe!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I gave three quilt blocks to be used for a baby quilt. She said she wanted 8" squares done in pastels, so that's what I made. Now, I have seen a pic of the finished quilt. The pastels are very limited and it looks more like she had a set pattern in mind and used what she wanted. There were four of us that went in on it.

Here's what I made and sent.
Babyquiltsquaresforswtangel.jpg

Here's the finished quilt.
17209_quilts.jpg

The gal that made it said that some squares were to small and others were to big. The big ones she was able to cut down. Looks more like she should have asked for material. What do you think?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I would say downs with that pair right now. Even though we know that is the way it is when dealing with cattle doesn't mean we have to like the downs!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
My honest opinion on the baby quilt, needs color and frogs!

The cow is about 13 years old and always rasies a nice calf! I've never had to mess with her, she's never messed with me!
I think we are both are seeing this time together, as a down time!