Good Morning!--Chat thread

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather have your rain than this snow.

Yeah I guess you could say I'm a bit frozen...just tired of this bloody snow.

Kitty, thanks I hope your warm weather makes it here, we sure could use it!

I couldn't check out what was wrong with my Dell today, things got pretty busy and I figgered by the time everything was said and done it would be too late to take it in to have it looked at anyway. So maybe tomorrow.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!
Got trapped at the barn by a down pour, AGAIN!
I am now set up for 10 days of feeding and I tore down the stack that wanted to fall in the weaner calf pen!
I'm thinking I should just set up a TV and coffee pot over there! Maybe a cot too!
:hugs There are days that seem it's just easier to stay out there but, really you don't want to.

WRB, the dell will wait another day.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
I'd rather have your rain than this snow.
The funny thing is, as much as I hate snow, I would have traded today! Just so I would not have to look at all the grey dingy blah any more!

Hubby just called!
The flat wasn't caused by the big gash I put in the tire! Or, the other gash I didn't know about!
It was a nail!

Kitty, your right! I really didin't want to stay over there today! I'm finally getting all my paper work in order and now Hubby is on his way home, so I will put it all away for tomorrow!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Rough morning here. I wokeup with muscle spasms in my lower right back. I had lifted a forkful of soggy hayledge wrong yesterday morning when cleaning up from the flooded manger :barnie DH had put off replacing the warn bolts on one of the drinking cups. Instead he tied it up and the cows broke things. Just what you want to walk into the barn to on a Monday morning--NOT!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
dont ya just hate when you twist your back.makes morning chores alot harder.cows will break things esp when your not ready to fix it.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning.
Hubby left, so I'm guessing my heifers aren't doing anything.
I'm pretty sure I will be scraping a slab this morning, YIPPEE!
The sound of the rain pounding the skylights tells me that's gonna be a lot of fun! It's mornings like this that I wish I had a real cab on my tractor!

Kitty, how can water cause so much pain? I'm down to using the pen with no water trough! Of course it's the furthest one from the faucet! I think that cow just stands there and drinks so I have to carry more buckets!