Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i just had a big lunch.had 4 eggs .25 of a package of bacon an 4 big biscuits with jelly.now im real full.
That sounds good, I'm starved!

I only got covered in a little "not mud" putting air in the tire!
It still has the same truck tires it had one it when he bought it a hundred years ago. He got a set of real tractor tires with it and never put them on. Maybe if I pop these tires like I do every other tire, he will put the real tractor tires on?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
yes it was real good.
Well, Ya know!
I went down for my nap, hungry!
Had a terrible dream!
I dreamt my sisters and all my inlaws were here, expecting ME to feed them! Good thing I woke up, I was about to tell them what I thought of them! I'd have to sleep for a week to do that!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
now that was a bad dream.we are going to red lobster this evening for my bros bday.so ill be eating good.prolly get lobster tail an shrimp.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
yes it was real good.
Well, Ya know!
I went down for my nap, hungry!
Had a terrible dream!
I dreamt my sisters and all my inlaws were here, expecting ME to feed them! Good thing I woke up, I was about to tell them what I thought of them! I'd have to sleep for a week to do that!
:th

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Buttermilk is in the jar doing it's thing and yogurt is next. Peanut's in the tub taking a bath. Tote order done, just needs a day or two to make sure the tackiness is out of the protective coat and I can mail them out. I'm going to work on sewing some more up so they will be ready to paint. I found some more neat clipart lastnight too.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Had to do my own heifer checking this morning, NOTHING!
At least it wasn't raining, yet!

My guys are threating to serve me my gander for dinner again, so I guess I should fix their pen today? I don't know what their problem is, it's just a bird?

wynedot, are you trying to make me hungry again? I saw some ad on the tube for a shrimp dinner, been craving it ever since!
Also saw an ad for a place called the Corral? I pictured my nasty too much rain corral, don't know if I could eat there!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
My guys are threating to serve me my gander for dinner again, so I guess I should fix their pen today? I don't know what their problem is, it's just a bird?
Only a bird, you would think they could teach it who's boss.

thewife said:
wynedot, are you trying to make me hungry again? I saw some ad on the tube for a shrimp dinner, been craving it ever since!
Also saw an ad for a place called the Corral? I pictured my nasty too much rain corral, don't know if I could eat there!
Not sure I'd want to eat there either. That just conjures up the wrong image. They need to add a word or two with it to project a better one!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I tried to tell them that!
They said something about coming home after a hard day at work, arms full of stuff, only to ambushed in the dark by my "sweet little birdy"!(not really their exact words)
They can see him coming, he's white, he glows, what is the problem?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
I tried to tell them that!
They said something about coming home after a hard day at work, arms full of stuff, only to ambushed in the dark by my "sweet little birdy"!(not really their exact words)
They can see him coming, he's white, he glows, what is the problem?
:idunno

Latest posts