Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
moms been doing the chicken chores.an brother has been keeping up with the cows.my jobs are the 1s no 1 wants todo.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They may not want to do them but, if your not allowed to they will have to.

We went into school today to watch Kute Kitten in the Heritage Day Program. The kids did a wonderful job and all the worrying the teachers did was for not as it all turned out well--usually the way it goes.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
so glad to hear that kutekitten an the other kids did great on their program.i went out with her to help an i walked around an filled the water trough up.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Well poo!
I have 12 squares done! I started putting them together and decided I didn't like it, so I tore it all apart!(not the squares) I need to go fabric shopping!

Have you ever hung up the phone, then thought of something you wish you had said?
I talked to a lady at Direct TV tonight. (I was getting the Disney channel instead of NG) Sometimes she comes home from work, to the neighbors bull in her yard? Her DH, moves it for her and tells her it's NOT a problem? She also has teenage daughters?
I did tell her I don't trust any bull, especially TAME ones.
Kinda scary!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That's rough! Oh well, your just going to have to make your way out of the gate and into town. Seems to me there was more than one baby quilt you were suppose to be making. Don't forget them when looking at material. :)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Got to sleep in! Hubby is off today, so him and a friend are going to go find me some hay!

i dont think she will ever get all the baby quilts made.
Don't have time to work on the quilts, I'm too busy watching my computer, just waiting for pictures of Beefmasters to appear!