Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You two are funny!

thewife, the neat thing about my new laptop is I can set it up by the sewing machine and be able to keep watch for those beefmaster pics. ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
No sewing for me today!
I have a real cool knot in my neck! Even watching my computer for Beefmaster pictures, hurts!
My walk to the barn was a joke, can't look down to avoid mud and "not mud" globs! My Bob cow had her head locked in a locking stantion, so I had to play monkey and climb over a couple of walls to let her out. I let Weebles out into a corral! Had to do a slow motion calf chase to get her calf out of the barn!
Now she needs water!
I told Hubby to go get the tub and fill it! Instead, he's asleep in MY nap chair! I guess that's ok, I think if I lay down I won't be able to get back up!

But, the way Weebles was running and kicking up her heels, I think she will be fine!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
How did you get a knot in your neck? Those are painful! :hugs

We had Storyhour this morning and then took a pizza to my folks for lunch. After which we told Dad (Mom's at work) goodbye and headed for school to pickup Kute Kitten and her friend. Now we are home and the girls are outside playing. Bad thing is I have to go our to do chores soon. It's quite in the house, I would imagine it's not outside.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
How did you get a knot in your neck? Those are painful!
I think I just slept on it wrong, then doing all the stuff I had to do this morning, just made it worse.
I did get me out of having to go help Hubby get hay!
(To be honest, I've been a bit crabby today, I think Hubby was happy to leave me home!)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
(To be honest, I've been a bit crabby today, I think Hubby was happy to leave me home!)
Pain can do that to a person.
That's pretty much it, even the dogs are hiding from me! Now it's time to go do my afternoon chores! This will be fun!

We also got a call from his daughter. The baby is in the wrong position, they are going to try to move it the 9th. If that don't work, they MIGHT take it.
Poor Hubby.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
That's pretty much it, even the dogs are hiding from me! Now it's time to go do my afternoon chores! This will be fun!

We also got a call from his daughter. The baby is in the wrong position, they are going to try to move it the 9th. If that don't work, they MIGHT take it.
Poor Hubby.
Ouch! I have heard that the majority of the times they get the baby to turn it turns back-I don't know how accurate that is though.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:

Poor Hubby.
Ouch! I have heard that the majority of the times they get the baby to turn it turns back-I don't know how accurate that is though.
I ain't gonna tell Hubby or her that!

He did try to tell her that we know how to turn calves around! Seems she don't want to meet us at the barn OR go in the squeeze chute?
At least they were both able to laugh!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:

Poor Hubby.
I ain't gonna tell Hubby or her that!

He did try to tell her that we know how to turn calves around! Seems she don't want to meet us at the barn OR go in the squeeze chute?
At least they were both able to laugh!
Fussy isn't she? :lol:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife, how is Smokey doing out in the big pasture? Still coming for her milk replacer? Or did you end up putting her back in her pasture?