Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I'm up!
I guess I should not have helped drag bales last night?
Hubby offered to take me to the bird sale today, to find a gander for my lonely goose. Riding in a rig sounds painful!

Smokey has only escaped into the big pasture a couple of times! She comes in for her bottle, and gets locked up for the night. Yesterday I took her to the corral to play with Weebles calf! All she wanted to do, was play with me and the dogs?
I will keep putting her in there, so she can learn to be a COW!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

I'm up!
I guess I should not have helped drag bales last night?
Hubby offered to take me to the bird sale today, to find a gander for my lonely goose. Riding in a rig sounds painful!

Smokey has only escaped into the big pasture a couple of times! She comes in for her bottle, and gets locked up for the night. Yesterday I took her to the corral to play with Weebles calf! All she wanted to do, was play with me and the dogs?
I will keep putting her in there, so she can learn to be a COW!
Yes, it sounds like she does need to learn to be a cow! :gig

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like yall have been busy while ive been gone.they will get the baby turned or will do a c-section.kitty i bet the girls didnt get up early this morning.i know dragging bales will make you real sore.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Forgot to say that I have 100 of 164 squares for Peanut's quilt done. :bun

Now I'm cutting more fabric. :th

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
miss peanuts quilt will be done before she gets in prek.i bet they are enjoying playing this morning.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They are having fun playing.

As for the quilt being done before 4k, :dunno Fieldwork will be coming up and things will get busy. My goal is to get the blocks done so I can pickup my left over pieces and put them away. The blocks I can work with out of a box as I get time. They will all need their dog ears clipped before I can do anything with them.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes its getting close to start plowing the corn ground.an get it ready for planting.do ysll have any wheat tobe baled or chopped for silage.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No wheat. Here it's the hay field seeding that gets done first. Usually with a cover crop of oats or tritical. Sometimes with peas mixed in. Corn won't go in until Mayish.

Latest posts