Heidi kidded 8/29 - Important Update

marlowmanor

Reaction score
I'm guessing since you haven't been on in a few hours that you are at the barn with Heidi. Hoping everything is going well. :fl Waiting on an update. :pop :caf

NCFarmGirl2

Just born
Reaction score
v.2 not 12 - I was apparently mistaken when I thought StrawHat was Southerns son or even husband the way the banter and their posts to each other. I'm sure they wouldn't intentionally misrepresent or mislead us so my bad! :hugs

marlowmanor

Reaction score
How is it going with Heidi? No updates makes me worry. :/ Hope all is well. :fl Waiting, not so patiently! :caf :pop I get the feeling I'm going to be on here later tonight if I hear nothing by the time I have to take my kids to bed.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
No kids. :/ She has not kidded and I don't think she will today. haha Sorry for leaving all ya'll hanging. I've been working on some chicken stuff.

She has been having some small contractions most of the day and I'm pretty sure she will kid tomorrow.

@AP Twins? Good. 3am? NOT GOOD!! I hope she doesn't kid then. I won't be out there, I'll tell you that. haha

@Marlow She is doing good and hopefully the kids are too. Everything seems fine and dandy, just not her time yet.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
No kids. :/ She has not kidded and I don't think she will today. haha Sorry for leaving all ya'll hanging. I've been working on some chicken stuff.

She has been having some small contractions most of the day and I'm pretty sure she will kid tomorrow.

@AP Twins? Good. 3am? NOT GOOD!! I hope she doesn't kid then. I won't be out there, I'll tell you that. haha

@Marlow She is doing good and hopefully the kids are too. Everything seems fine and dandy, just not her time yet.
she is following doe code I just know it

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Thank you for updating. If I'm this anxious about a goat I've never even met and that isn't mine, I'm going to be totally nuts if things work out and Bailey gets pregnant and it comes her time to kid. But with her history I'll be nervous either way for her. And of course my DH will not understand worrying about her kidding.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
Thank you for updating. If I'm this anxious about a goat I've never even met and that isn't mine, I'm going to be totally nuts if things work out and Bailey gets pregnant and it comes her time to kid. But with her history I'll be nervous either way for her. And of course my DH will not understand worrying about her kidding.
haha :) I'm just hoping we/I don't have to do anything. I just want to be able to sit and watch and she does what she needs to do. I'm hoping my Kikos will just kid in the field. I like my animals to be animals so the less I have to do the better. lol But of course she will get whatever help she needs.

Oh and I can tell your following this closely Marlow. It's too funny. lol :)