elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Dreaming Of Goats said:
:caf :pop

Maybe we need to cheer more....

GO DAISY!!!!
Oh, but I wish that were all it took! :lol:

I've decided to "ignore" the fact that she's pregnant. But it's so hard when I see her full, hairy udders! :gig But I've been "good" and haven't tried to "feel her up" for a couple of days now. So I no longer am getting the "don't even think about it" look from her when I enter her stall ;)

eta: oh, man! Those comments make me sound like such a goat perv!! :p I meant that I haven't felt her ligs, checked her udder or tried to feel for the kids! :cool: Haven't tried to get any pictures either cause she hates that too.

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
Dreaming Of Goats said:
:caf :pop

Maybe we need to cheer more....

GO DAISY!!!!
Oh, but I wish that were all it took! :lol:

I've decided to "ignore" the fact that she's pregnant. But it's so hard when I see her full, hairy udders! :gig But I've been "good" and haven't tried to "feel her up" for a couple of days now. So I no longer am getting the "don't even think about it" look from her when I enter her stall ;)

eta: oh, man! Those comments make me sound like such a goat perv!! :p I meant that I haven't felt her ligs, checked her udder or tried to feel for the kids! :cool: Haven't tried to get any pictures either cause she hates that too.
:yuckyuck

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:pop :pop :pop I'm getting fat from all of the popcorn I've been eating on this thread!!! :lol: :p

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
perrydicevalleyfarm said:
I can't beleive that Daisy still hasn't had her kids!!! :th
:hide Her revised due date is getting really close...

Full moon's on the 18th...

:hu

I'll keep you posted but remember "I'm ignoring her pregnancy now" :lol: