Honaker Farm Kidding Watch: Daisy - KIDDED pg 19

Horsefly

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Its so hard to be patient and wait for nature to take its course. Come on Daisy!
As a side note and I don't mean to offend but does Daisy really have multiple udders? Or just one udder with multiple teats? Sorry thats been bugging me in your title, call it a pet peeve lol.

Zanzabeez

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Wow, Dasiy is sure making you wait. ;-) She must be enjoying all the extra attention. My fingers are crossed that she gives you some lovely little doelings! :fl

Tracy

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Horsefly said:
Its so hard to be patient and wait for nature to take its course. Come on Daisy!
As a side note and I don't mean to offend but does Daisy really have multiple udders? Or just one udder with multiple teats? Sorry thats been bugging me in your title, call it a pet peeve lol.
Happy? :plbb I fixed it. You could say that my udder excitement caused a lapse in grammatical ability :gig Daisy has 1 udder and 2 teats ;)

Just out of curiosity...are you a teacher? :D

Horsefly

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
elevan said:
Horsefly said:
Happy? :plbb I fixed it. You could say that my udder excitement caused a lapse in grammatical ability :gig Daisy has 1 udder and 2 teats ;)

Nope, I'm not a teacher. I'm actually not out highschool quite yet :p. :hide My dad always gets onto us about correct grammar structure so it bugs me when others mess it up. And that title was just sitting like that for days lol ;) :hide

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Horsefly said:
elevan said:
Horsefly said:

Nope, I'm not a teacher. I'm actually not out highschool quite yet :p. :hide My dad always gets onto us about correct grammar structure so it bugs me when others mess it up. And that title was just sitting like that for days lol ;) :hide
No problem. I've got my pet peeves too. Good for you and your dad. Too often kids these days don't pay attention to how they talk or write...everything is in shortened "text" speak. Now, that is one of my pet peeves! :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Considering I just committed to bringing home a new buckling in 2 weeks...Daisy better have doelings! This will mean 3 bucks, 4 does and 1 wether in my little herd - it needs an infusion of estrogen! :gig