~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Little update:

While palpating again, to be confident that her growing kids are still alive and well, I discovered that Cali's kids decided they were going to throw a pre-kidding party!
Okay, if you can't tell I am now certain that she is having at least TWINS! YAY!!!! :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate Whilest her head was between my legs, I put my right hand on her lower lefthand side, and my left hand on the soft area on her upper righthand side. My right hand felt a decent kick involving at least 3 tiny hooves, and my left hand felt a couple good kicks involving 4 tiny hooves!!! I really hope there is a third in there that I just wasn't able to feel moving, but hurray for at least twins!!!

St0rmyM00n

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
Little update:

While palpating again, to be confident that her growing kids are still alive and well, I discovered that Cali's kids decided they were going to throw a pre-kidding party!
Okay, if you can't tell I am now certain that she is having at least TWINS! YAY!!!! :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate Whilest her head was between my legs, I put my right hand on her lower lefthand side, and my left hand on the soft area on her upper righthand side. My right hand felt a decent kick involving at least 3 tiny hooves, and my left hand felt a couple good kicks involving 4 tiny hooves!!! I really hope there is a third in there that I just wasn't able to feel moving, but hurray for at least twins!!!
Aww I hope you get triplets like you want :)

I bet your super excited ......

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
Little update:

Thanks, me too, but I am quite happy knowing that it IS more than a single. I am quite excited and getting more impatient by the day.
Have you been able to palpate Malina yet?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
:pop

That poor little goat better pop soon, she looks kinda miserable...

Come on Cali, you can do it!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
I'm really hoping Good Friday will be REALLY Good Friday for our little farm... I would really like to be able to go to church this Easter Sunday!

St0rmyM00n

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
Little update:

Thanks, me too, but I am quite happy knowing that it IS more than a single. I am quite excited and getting more impatient by the day.
I have but I really can't tell what is what its like feeling in the dark for something. I feel all the hooves but I can't tell exactly how many I am feeling. I wish I could maybe with more experience as time goes by I will be able to.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
St0rmyM00n said:

I have but I really can't tell what is what its like feeling in the dark for something. I feel all the hooves but I can't tell exactly how many I am feeling. I wish I could maybe with more experience as time goes by I will be able to.
I haven't been able to make out individual hooves before tonight... If it weren't for the sheer force of their kicking, I don't think I would have been able to.