~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

St0rmyM00n

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
:) It's my Dad's pick, after Olivia from The Waltons... I just hope that he doesn't want all the names this year to be Waltons... unless they are all doelings, and then I'm okay with that.
lol no doubt can you hear your self yelling John boy , and then at night...

Good night John boy lol
LOL, it's the yelling, "Jim-Bob!!" that worries me! *insert theme from 'Deliverance' here* :lol:
LOL yea thats another name i forgot about that. the John Boy stuck in my head most from watching it when I was a kid...

Cooperkeeper

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Okay..this thread is like Crack!! I am addicted. I have to check several times a day to make sure I don't miss Cali's big day!! If it is making me this crazy..you must be NUTTY by now. I am hoping to get my very first bottle babies in the next two weeks and am learning so much from all of you here. Thanks to all. C'mom Cali!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Yeah, I am SOOO just about ready for the assylum! :lol:

I posted earlier in this thread that if May 4th comes around without Cali going into labor, we will be bringing her to the vet($90 office visit + anything done and/or administered) to help her deliver safely.

oakmarsh nigerians

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
"It's my Dad's pick, after Olivia from The Waltons... I just hope that he doesn't want all the names this year to be Waltons... unless they are all doelings, and then I'm okay with that."

I just read that all doelings seem to have longer gestations...so longer is a GOOD thing!

phoenixmama

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Cooperkeeper said:
Okay..this thread is like Crack!! I am addicted. I have to check several times a day to make sure I don't miss Cali's big day!! If it is making me this crazy..you must be NUTTY by now. I am hoping to get my very first bottle babies in the next two weeks and am learning so much from all of you here. Thanks to all. C'mom Cali!
Definitely, when it even gets the first-time posters out! ;)

:welcome

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Cooperkeeper said:
BTW, :frow & :welcome !!! I feel so honored that my thread was the one who got your first post :thumbsup

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
oakmarsh nigerians said:
"It's my Dad's pick, after Olivia from The Waltons... I just hope that he doesn't want all the names this year to be Waltons... unless they are all doelings, and then I'm okay with that."

I just read that all doelings seem to have longer gestations...so longer is a GOOD thing!
I sure hope so! just don't want those girls to get too big for poor little Cali to pass safely! Can you say, " :ep OOOOOUUUUCCCHHH!!!! " Comparatively speaking, as it is, she is like a 7 yr old giving birth to average size babies.... :th

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My last doe (for this month) just kidded this morning, 157 days. OMG, I was beginning to think she wasn't even bred, just fat. No goo, not much of an udder, and then this morning she started "whining" every few minutes and finally had stringy mucous. 5 hours later I had another buckling. So far it has been 6 bucks and 1 doe.

Hopefully I am getting all the boys for you and Cali will have a doeling. I have a friend that had a doe that gave her triplets on day 161. She hand bred her so she knew the day. ADGA wouldn't register her with that date, said it must have been an error. Go figure. These goats make us crazy.

Good luck and fingers crossed for does.

Latest posts