~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
In the pic you posted on the 20th her udder looks like what I'd expect a ff's udder to look like 3 weeks out. Either she's going to have a little ff udder and fill at the last minute or you have a while to wait!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
n.smithurmond said:
In the pic you posted on the 20th her udder looks like what I'd expect a ff's udder to look like 3 weeks out. Either she's going to have a little ff udder and fill at the last minute or you have a while to wait!
If she goes that long, then she will be 2 weeks beyond due. I don't think she could have settled that long after being bred.... Thanksgiving was the LAST day the bucklings had access to her. so I really think that at the most she would be 1 week late. Like a few other people's does have been this year.... wonder if the earth quakes have had something to do with the elongated pregnancies this year..? If it reaches May 4th and she still has not kidded, I WILL be taking her to the vet, for the safety of her & her kids.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
All I know is: None of the kids are born yet, and we have 1 name picked out for the first doeling to be born on our farm: Olivia .

St0rmyM00n

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
All I know is: None of the kids are born yet, and we have 1 name picked out for the first doeling to be born on our farm: Olivia .
Aww thats a beautiful name. :)

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
:) It's my Dad's pick, after Olivia from The Waltons... I just hope that he doesn't want all the names this year to be Waltons... unless they are all doelings, and then I'm okay with that.

St0rmyM00n

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
:) It's my Dad's pick, after Olivia from The Waltons... I just hope that he doesn't want all the names this year to be Waltons... unless they are all doelings, and then I'm okay with that.
lol no doubt can you hear your self yelling John boy , and then at night...

Good night John boy lol

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
St0rmyM00n said:
Livinwright Farm said:
St0rmyM00n said:
lol no doubt can you hear your self yelling John boy , and then at night...

Good night John boy lol
LOL, it's the yelling, "Jim-Bob!!" that worries me! *insert theme from 'Deliverance' here* :lol:

Latest posts