~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

fanov8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:pop Anything new? I'm quite tired of popcorn. LOL

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Nothing yet... It is almost to the point where I want to go out there and squeeze her! :barnie

ETA: well, not nothing.. I hope this is something! roughly an hour ago she was standing with her back legs staggered(one pretty normal, the other stretched back) and she started almost rocking back and forward like she does when she is scritching her sides on a stall door... only this was in the middle of the common area, nothing for her to scritch against.... possibly getting the babies in position for labor??? :hu :fl

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Definitely getting the kid inposition. My one doe did this and she kidded the next day. Good luck!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
rebelINny said:
Definitely getting the kid inposition. My one doe did this and she kidded the next day. Good luck!
Oh please, oh please, oh please!!!! :fl :fl :fl Think PINK everyone!!

Cooperkeeper

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Ca-ali, Ca-ali, Ca-ali...c'mon sweet girl..you can do it!!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Her tail is almost constantly curled slightly backwards.. with tiny breaks for literally half a minute of down and swishing... her poofy pooch is opening up every so often... she can't seem to get comfortable(who could at her size & girth) I haven't noticed her pass the plug yet(slept from 4-9am), and no signs of goo.. at least not yet. C'mon Cali! Please go by the end of Mothers' Day!! :fl :fl :fl
3120_open_vulva.jpg

Latest posts