~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
stork-baby-38.gif

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
There hasn't been a sign of a contraction for 5 hrs now... can goat get braxton hicks?
Now her tail is going about 90mph and she just horked down 3 cups of shredded Alfalfa hay.... :rolleyes:
I will be taking the first shift in my family for staying awake and keeping a watchful eye on the tv/barn monitor screen.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
There hasn't been a sign of a contraction for 5 hrs now... can goat get braxton hicks?
Now her tail is going about 90mph and she just horked down 3 cups of shredded Alfalfa hay.... :rolleyes:
I will be taking the first shift in my family for staying awake and keeping a watchful eye on the tv/barn monitor screen.
My Daisy did. ;)

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
elevan said:
Livinwright Farm said:
There hasn't been a sign of a contraction for 5 hrs now... can goats get braxton hicks?
My Daisy did. ;)
About how long was it before Daisy started real contractions*? ETA: *from when she had the braxton hicks
Just curious as to how long Cali might keep my family in suspense.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
elevan said:
Livinwright Farm said:
There hasn't been a sign of a contraction for 5 hrs now... can goats get braxton hicks?
My Daisy did. ;)
About how long was it before Daisy started real contractions*? ETA: *from when she had the braxton hicks
Daisy fooled me with braxton hicks about 2 weeks prior to kidding.

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
Livinwright Farm said:
elevan said:
My Daisy did. ;)
Daisy fooled me with braxton hicks about 2 weeks prior to kidding.
I remember that :) :rolleyes: