Mucas plug frustration!!**UPDATED PICS**

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have to say that doing a driveway breeding and paying for the blood pregnancy test was the best thing I did. I know the three days Nina was with the buck and I know for sure she is pregnant based on her blood test and of course she is getting big and developing an udder. Based on what I know, she should be due between April 19 - April 21, maybe a week early or a day or so late. I did not want to be going almost crazy wondering.

Good Luck! keep typing and you should be ok.

Blue Dog Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Heres some pics from today
3185_imag1173.jpg

What?
3185_imag1174.jpg

3185_apple_today.jpg

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Nope not crazy. You are only taking pictures of goat bottoms and goat udders and goats faces (why the face?) and goat tummies and being online constantly to report the progress and NO that's perfectly sane, rational behavior. Yep, sane AND rational.

Blue Dog Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The face is because she wont stand still to let me get good pics of her back side so I figuresd if she really wants to show her pretty side who am I to stop her?? And I am glad for your reassurance on my sanity issue, at least Im in good company :gig

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:yuckyuck Yup we all know it's normal, if you didn't do it, that would be not normal. :lol: What a beautiful girl you have.

EggsForIHOP

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie...my first thought when I saw the pics was:

DOES THAT GOAT MATCH THE TURKEYS?? She looks like she's the same color as that one in the background...is your barnyard color coded?

just kidding...but she is a pretty girl :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
Oh my.

I was studying your hoo hoo shot for future reference and hubby walks by. He takes a peek at what I am studying and well, the eyebrows go straight up.

hubby says "yeah, um, I'm going to bed".

it gets quiet for a minute......

he adds "and I am wearing my long pajamas. just in case"

:rolleyes:

then the man walks down the hall muttering about 12 step programs for folks that have "problems with certain kinds of pics"

:rolleyes:

MEN!

EggsForIHOP

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

My husband is LONG over the goat hoohoo issues....since we still have 2 does due to kid in March and April he comes home asking "Are there any goats parts I need to see BEFORE I go in the house?" when he gets off of work...because he KNOWS I am going to show him ANYWAYS...even if it means parading them into the house....

I just want him to know what to do if aliens abduct me and leave him here alone with the goats :) One can NEVER be TOO prepared right?

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey now, not all men are grossed out by these photos. My wife just says, I don't think you cared as much about me when I was having our three chiildren. To which I reply, you had a doctor who did all the caring and told us if we need to worry or when the time was near. Again, I get "the look".

Latest posts