Mucas plug frustration!!**UPDATED PICS**

Blue Dog Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
lol actually I prefer a black goat, Apple was DHs pick, but she has grown on me. My pic was her chunky sister Olive.
3185_goats_013.jpg

You cant appreciate her chunk factor in this oic but she has the cutest round rump and shes more compact that Apple, but I love both of these girls. They where bottle babies, and some of our first goats so they are special.
3185_dscf4264.jpg

Blue Dog Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So I did my own little investigation if you can call it that. I started thinking, my gilrs usually cycle together, so I looked up when my other girls are due just to see if Im right. Well when I looked it up I found that Olive is due 4/19 and Francesca is due 5/19 hmmm, maybe just maybe Apple is due 3/19??? Makes since if they cycle at the same time that they would be bred around the same time of the month Maybe just maybe althought the 18th is my birthday and we are supposed to be in Homosassa, so yep that sounds about right!

Blue Dog Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Well Apple is just hanging out, but Im getting very nervous. Today I saw something jutting out on her side. Thinking how cute little baby leg I felt it and wow, little is not the word!! Im afraid she has a rather large baby in there. The only thing I can image is that my 3mnth old A;pine buckling bred her. Possible I know :he Im praying that this isnt the case. I have to go back and figure out when I got rid of him and is its possible.

Latest posts