Odd udder *Patricia had her baby!!!* **PICS pg3**

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
WOW! She's a beauty! I would keep an eye on her, see if she gets enough. If not I would consider bottle feeding.

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So no way to get her on the bigger teat?

Here's what I feel like doing: Tying momma up, so she doesn't run off, and then hold baby there til she gets the hint, LOL. :p

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh, and thank you. I am in love with how she turned out, so beautiful! :love :love :love

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
You can always keep trying to get her on the bigger teat. You might have to milk out some to get it a little softer since it is so much bigger.

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just got to hold her! She took to me, hehehe. She LOVES her head rubbed. Patricia got a tad nervous but she's been doing great, especially since she's still getting use to me. DH will be getting supplies for a milk stand. I wanted it before now so I could get her use to it before now but we didn't have the finances for that til now. Actually, I think I may have found something that can be used as a frame so now it just needs a "floor" and the part where her head and snack will go. :D

If I can't get her to nurse on the bigger teat soon then I guess I will have a bottle baby on my hands. Which means I will have to ask how often to feed, lol. I just can't get over how adorable she is! I may have a new house pet. :lol: :p

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Stunning....

So, um, where do you live....

I may need to customize the phrase Midnight Auto to Midnight Doeling....

I think I am in Love !! :love

:celebrate Congrats! :celebrate

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
LOL.

She is a beauty! And DH is thrilled to have a doeling. I hope she turns out to be a great milker! When it's time I'll have to find someone with a handsome buck to breed her with. That'll be fun. :rolleyes: I'd love to keep the "spot genes" going. :D

ILuvSheep

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
She is BEAUTIFUL!

Ya..where Do you live...? Just wondering...cause if like you cant handle a bottle fed baby...we have some room ya know to keep her...

Grats !!