Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOW !!! That is absolutely fabulous!! Small trips to figure out what you need on hand - easy reach while driving.
LOL -- I always had a cooler with soda (though more recently just water) and at least a bag of pretzels. I did A LOT of driving - van and motorhome when I was going to herding trials, nosework trials and dog shows. In some cases coast to coast (though that was always with a motorhome everything packed including the kitchen sink :lol: ).

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Halfway packed and low pressure system brought rain and seems to have triggered both my RA & Fibro. Usually the latter doesn’t raise its ugly head and cause me much trouble. It came on like a dragon this time 😬
Plus I’m having breathing problems that are a little scary. So will be leaving a couple days later than I originally hoped.
He’s going to town for a battery. Asked him to look for Mullien Tea but I doubt there’s any in Burns. Hoping it will help me breathe better. Ordered some online too so if he can’t find it, I’ll stay here at least until it’s delivered.

Latest posts