Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Ian is 19 months old and he is 37 inches high at the withers.
Trump card is 17 months old and is 38 inches high at the withers.

I suspect Ian will bulk up a bit as he ages. Not so sure about Trump Card.
37. Wow, he's a tall goat.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
That's how I bred him. I like them big. I would like to mix some Kiko into the program and try to get the bulk in there. Ian and Trump Card are both taller than Mama but not as heavy. Her size is in bone and muscle mass. She is my biggest. But if you compare her she has a massive head in comparison to the boys, her bone structure is big and she is longer. She is over 7 feet tall when standing on her hind legs. (I measured yesterday.)

I like Ian's compact structure better. Makes a better pack goat. He is still growing. His sire (Oberhauslie) was shorter and much more compact, but he was pretty bulky and weighed 200 plus. I suspect Ian will get much bigger if he bulks up. His grandsire was a HUGE nubian.

Now Brownie, Ian's twin is a good mix of all of them. She has a nice compact body, and is almost as tall as Ian. 35 1/2 inches. She has really nice proportions, is worm resistant, holds her weight nice and hardly ever needs a hoof trim. She has a great udder, gives tons of milk and feeds up well on minimal feed, BUT she dropped two of the most pitiful doelings you have ever seen. I'd like to see some kiko kids from her.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
thanks!

Ever have someone label you as a fraud because they know nothing about you. Or because they don't do their research. Recently someone got really angry at me. SO they did some "investigation". They labeled me as a fraud and said I've been lying about my past all along. Being a paramedic, having a degree, studying at the UW, Studying at TESC. The works.

This same thing happened years ago as well when I was testifying as a witness at a hearing. The lawyer came in all puffed up and ready to have me arrested for perjury on the witness stand for claiming background he said I had made up and lied about. OOPS, he forgot the vet the details. I had changed my name since the time of my education and he never bothered to check the public records! Of course, I had the documentation with me. I am not about to get caught lying over such important issues. He made himself look like a total fool.

What that taught me is to document every step of my history and to keep meticulous records. I have done that every single day of my life. I keep accurate time records when I do work for people. I keep very meticulous records of my care of my own animals and those of others. When I help someone else, I document everything. I even record ]what I say when I am not sure the other person can be trusted. EVERY SINGLE WORD! It pays to be thorough.

Well, once again it has happened and someone is trying to discredit me in the same way but it is personal this time. And that person is spreading all sorts of nasty rumors about me and whom I am associated with. Innocent people are being hurt in the process. OOPS, that person is missing the details AGAIN! They must be in a lot of pain to feel so angry at me for such a minor issue to be so blind to the facts and the truth.

How people can get so angry over something so easily solved is beyond me.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I don't know what happened but I can barely stand up and sitting is agony. SO today after miling the goats, I went into the house and made the mistake of sitting down in my chair to work on the computer.

I could not get up again. I tried scooting to the edge of the seat. I couldn't move beyond the middle of the seat. Spasms of agony shot through my back up to my head. My left leg went numb. I tried sliding off the end. I couldn't move. I tried pushing myself straight up out of the chair. I couldn't get my legs to cooperate. The pain was debilitating and the left leg just wouldn't cooperate. My arms are not the strongest in the world and nothing I did would work. The chair was too low to the ground.

HELP, I sat down and could not get up.

I called a friend who had to send two guys over to help me get out of my chair. HOW EMBARRASSING! Once I am standing, I can walk around, albeit, in a LOT of pain, but I can at least walk around. I can't bend, I can't sit, I can't pick anything up. I can't even go to the bathroom. But I can at least get into bed. Getting out is as simple as rolling onto the floor and getting to my knees and crawling to the wall and working my way up from there.

This is not fun...

Right now, I am standing up to type.

I am going back to bed now.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
I don't know what happened but I can barely stand up and sitting is agony. SO today after miling the goats, I went into the house and made the mistake of sitting down in my chair to work on the computer.

I could not get up again. I tried scooting to the edge of the seat. I couldn't move beyond the middle of the seat. Spasms of agony shot through my back up to my head. My left leg went numb. I tried sliding off the end. I couldn't move. I tried pushing myself straight up out of the chair. I couldn't get my legs to cooperate. The pain was debilitating and the left leg just wouldn't cooperate. My arms are not the strongest in the world and nothing I did would work. The chair was too low to the ground.

HELP, I sat down and could not get up.

I called a friend who had to send two guys over to help me get out of my chair. HOW EMBARRASSING! Once I am standing, I can walk around, albeit, in a LOT of pain, but I can at least walk around. I can't bend, I can't sit, I can't pick anything up. I can't even go to the bathroom. But I can at least get into bed. Getting out is as simple as rolling onto the floor and getting to my knees and crawling to the wall and working my way up from there.

This is not fun...

Right now, I am standing up to type.

I am going back to bed now.
Oh dear, that sounds bad. I hope you can find some relief and feel better soon. :hugs My step mom has been having some serious back issues and will likely have to have surgery on her back to solve the problem. Her issue is pressure being put on the sciatic nerve.
Hoping you feel better soon. :fl :hugs

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
Oh dear, that sounds bad. I hope you can find some relief and feel better soon. :hugs My step mom has been having some serious back issues and will likely have to have surgery on her back to solve the problem. Her issue is pressure being put on the sciatic nerve.
Hoping you feel better soon. :fl :hugs
Thanks. I had to get up and walk around. So I might as well look at my favorite website for a minute. I found a chair I can sit in - sort of. It's one of those office chairs that goes up and down so I can adjust it to a height that is almost like standing. Cept it hurts.

Jeez, now I know why people want drugs for back pain. I can't take narcotics or antiinflamatory medications. (Allergic). What I wouldn't do for some right about now! And I have friends who use medical marijuana which really does work. But I am allergic to that too. (VERY ALLERGIC.)

I've heard that Bee sting therapy helps, but I don't see any bees out today! I even considered fire ants. Can you beleive that I actually thought of finding some fire ants and seeing if their venom would help the pain? That is how bad this hurts! I must be delirious! :th