Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I love that you pack with your goats. I pack trained 2 of our previous llamas, and I also do packing with my sheepdog. It's a lot of fun. :)

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Just when I thought everything was going perfect in my life. Things were falling in to place. The best man to ever come in to my life IS MOVING ... AWAY! A LONG, LONG WAY AWAY! All the way to California. I LOVE this man. He is my heart and soul. We have been talking so long and sharing and dreaming together for months and now it is all going away with him. He feels so right for me. But I guess if I was right for him, he would have made me a part of his journey and he hasn't. That is what is hard.

:hu

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Thanks. Sigh. He is still wonderful. He is still kind and sweet. I still love him. But he will just be so far away. I won't be able to see him or touch him. But if he needs to go, he needs to go. Have to let him go where he needs to go.

Too good to be true always is.

In the meantime, do you know what happens when Pumpkin ferments in a jar that is not fully sealed?

The jar lid explodes OFF the jar blowing pumpkin stuff all over the ceiling, walls, floor and kitchen appliances. It makes a very loud explosion sound. Then the resulting gooey stuff drips slowly down the walls ceiling and appliances till you get it all cleaned up. BUT the good side of it is that if you added spices to the mix, it smells quite pleasant while you are cleaning it up. It is hard to get off the ceiling, though!

One finds gooey pumpkin stuff in very strange places while cleaning.

And when two of them explode simultaneously it is even more exciting.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
He texted me last night and said it was temporary! And he said he didn't want me to be left behind so maybe... We chatted for about 2 hours online. I really love this guy. Fingers crossed. I can't lose sight of the fact that sometimes you have to let someone go to hang on to them. If that makes sense.

If something is real it doesn't go away with distance and time.

I am impatient and maybe I need to learn a little patience and trust? Yeah, yeah, that's it.

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hugs

If love someone, set them free.
If they return to you, it was meant to be.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Of the puppies:

1156_pup12.jpg

Goliath and Half N Half are snuggling together. Looking healthy!

1156_pup3.jpg

Casper is getting quite the tummy on him. Here he is sitting and waiting for me to tell him where the nap spot went.

1156_stuffed_pups.jpg

Olivia has decided she is entitled to exclusive nap control of my lap so the only way to get a picture of her in one place is a picture of her in the puppy pile. Otherwise she is running 100 miles an hour.