Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Did you notice Goliath on his back with a bulging belly? He is such a little piglet! He always thinks he is starving. When he has his bottle he sounds just like a little baby. It is so cute! When I take it away, though he whimpers as if he is starving even though his little tummy is as full as it can be. Ever silent Casper just goes straight to sleep. Goliath and Olivia look alike except Goliath weighs three pounds and Olivia weighs a 19 ounces.

They have all started playing with the cat. And wagging tiny tails. Totally cute to watch.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Making Croissants for the Christmas Cantata tonight. Wish me luck. It is labor intensive and they don't always turn out. Lots of things can go wrong....

In and out of the refrigerator. Lots or turning and rolling the dough to get the butter worked in. Then you have to shape them JUST RIGHT! and bake them JUST RIGHT.

Phew!

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Making Croissants for the Christmas Cantata tonight. Wish me luck. It is labor intensive and they don't always turn out. Lots of things can go wrong....

In and out of the refrigerator. Lots or turning and rolling the dough to get the butter worked in. Then you have to shape them JUST RIGHT! and bake them JUST RIGHT.

Phew!
Sounds like a labor of love! I bet the goats and chickens will be glad to take care of any croissants that don't turn out perfectly for you! ;)

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
The croissants came out just OK. They were a bit dry and not flaky enough. I didn't have time to fold the dough many, many times. They tasted good though and people ate them. There was a ton of food.

I have a lung infection so I had to really work hard to sing. But we all sang well. It sounded good.

I wish my DBF could have been there, but he wasn't feeling well. "(

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Poor Trump Card has a temp of 105 and is walking stiff legged and miserable this morning. I gave him a whopping dose of Pen G, Vitamin B, Amonium Chloride, Baking Soda, Molasses, some minerals and a lot of hugs. I hope he feels better soon and will take him to the vet for a fecal tomorrow.

He is a love.