Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
I have a great landlord. And they were here before I moved in. How do you kill a rat with a BB gun? This guy is as big as a squirrel. A BB is going to just make him mad. He is huge. I think I need a squirrel gun like a shotgun? Might put quite a few holes in things though.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Straw, my houseguest says "Tthis is no ordinary rat. It is a hillbilly rat. He looks like a linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks. The dude is on sterioids. The thing has been breeding with a darned sasquatch." (She is from the Pacific NW.)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
QM- your post was ... :lol: but I know the issue isn't! :/

BB, I wouldn't shoot a 22 in the house. Have tried a small live trap...something squirrel size. Put lots of goodies in it, keep your cats away though. Our neighbor brought our cat back to us in one the other day. :hide
we've trapped lots of possum and coon (larger trap though) by just putting an egg in the trap...one simple egg. Worth a try.
If you catch him just don't get all sentimental and let him "freeeeeeeeeee"...... shoot him! :)

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
QM- your post was ... :lol: but I know the issue isn't! :/

BB, I wouldn't shoot a 22 in the house. Have tried a small live trap...something squirrel size. Put lots of goodies in it, keep your cats away though. Our neighbor brought our cat back to us in one the other day. :hide
we've trapped lots of possum and coon (larger trap though) by just putting an egg in the trap...one simple egg. Worth a try.
If you catch him just don't get all sentimental and let him "freeeeeeeeeee"...... shoot him! :)
I have no sentimental feelings about that rat! He has chewed up so many things that I was thinking the most evil thoughts of cruel punishment the other day. I shocked myself and had to go put myself in time out after washing my brain out with soap. My roommate wants to taser him right in the behind.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had the tv on before and someone reading...Twas the Night Before Christmas and thought of you Queen Mum...Twas the Night Before Christmas and all through the house...not a creature was stirring...except those dang rats and mice...

Now a taser does sound kinda fun :)

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Had the tv on before and someone reading...Twas the Night Before Christmas and thought of you Queen Mum...Twas the Night Before Christmas and all through the house...not a creature was stirring...except those dang rats and mice...

Now a taser does sound kinda fun :)
:lol: :gig

And the rats ate the ham
And the mice ate the bread.
When Santa Claus came he shouted out dam!
Who took my cookies,
Oh gosh, and my milk
Then he looked all around
And the presents he spilt

As he picked them all up
Those darned rats scurried
And scrambled
Ripping paper to shreds
Until things were a shambles

Then Santa said
What am I going to do
I don't like all these rats