rachels.haven's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
So now I need to find a dealership to properly put a trailer hitch on that work truck's body...and all that's how you give your spouse major heart burn.
If you haven't done that yet, check with eTrailer. I don't know if they have a hitch for that truck but I have purchased 3 from them. The original 2004 Prius, my 2018 Prius Prime and DW's 2020 Leaf. Work to install since I have no lift but doable. I'm sure it is easier on a truck since they are higher off the ground to start with. All bolted into the vehicle's frame either with or without removing the bumper (depending on the car) and no hole drilling, they are made to fit the specific vehicle using existing bolts/holes.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi!
I listed my big 200 lbs nitrogen tank in favor of keeping an MVE XC 20 that has less extra space and weighs much less so I can bring it to buy straws or to get it filled without putting my back out and the buck processor down the road wants the 43 liter one. I asked if he'd process one of my bucks for it so Pete is getting collected and processed next month on the 12th. Dollar for dollar the value of the deal is about the same. I'm excited to get nice buck insurance. Anyone have any tips?

Also...my two AI does haven't recycled yet and we're at about 5 weeks post AI so I guess maybe it took? Except the two does I didn't sync haven't cycled yet either (but the one doe that didn't take live cover certainly did re cycle unlike the AI does). I guess I need to do a blood test.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
PXL_20230923_193805556.jpg

Hay coming in.