Sentry, Baymule’s Livestock Guard Dog

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep - Hellmans/Best Foods for 5 generations in our family! We will buy the store brand occasionally but only after a rigorous study of the ingredients label comparing it to Hellman's/BF.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I loathe mayonnaise. It’s a cross between calf slobber and snot. It NEVER goes on my hamburger or sandwich. Blech. I only use it in deviled eggs, potato salad and pimento cheese—and I prefer that “other” stuff. BUT I dutifully used Dukes for my dear BJ.

Mayonnaise, ketchup and bananas are not on my list of edibles.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I grew up on Hellman's, one of the few "name brands" that my mom bought when we were really on a groc budget as my father liked it best. I have come to prefer Dukes since I moved south... My grandmother kept Miracle whip in her fridge with hellman's and I would eat it there as a "treat" but now not so much. I will also buy some of the knock off brands on occasion, but Dukes is often at a good price to be able to mostly get it.
I also eat ketchup, bananas and LIVER.....not all together though....:gig

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I grew up on Hellman's, one of the few "name brands" that my mom bought when we were really on a groc budget as my father liked it best. I have come to prefer Dukes since I moved south... My grandmother kept Miracle whip in her fridge with hellman's and I would eat it there as a "treat" but now not so much. I will also buy some of the knock off brands on occasion, but Dukes is often at a good price to be able to mostly get it.
I also eat ketchup, bananas and LIVER.....not all together though....:gig
OK - never heard of Dukes. Hmmm.
ketchup, bananas and liver --- ketchup on that liver with fried onions.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
@SageHill it's a southern thing
Screenshot_20230729_184150_Chrome.jpg