Sentry, Baymule’s Livestock Guard Dog

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree with Baymule. Miracle Whip has a nice tangy flavor that any of the real mayonnaises lack. They are dull and bland tasting.

When my DH and I were dating, we discovered that we both preferred Miracle Whip! 😍 Somewhere in the following 20 years, he switched camps to only real mayonnaise. ☹️ Blechh! But, he goes through his big jar much quicker than I go through my jar of Miracle Whip.

We have Duke’s here in Central Indiana. Does that count as south? We are from Michigan and I don’t think I could stand to go any further south (hotter) than here. 🥵

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
One item made by Best Foods/Hellmans is Durkees Dressing. Anyone else like it? It makes the best deviled eggs and egg salad. Little jar with yellow label and turquoise id. Hard to find and we have to order it online now. But the best stuff ever.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
One item made by Best Foods/Hellmans is Durkees Dressing. Anyone else like it? It makes the best deviled eggs and egg salad. Little jar with yellow label and turquoise id. Hard to find and we have to order it online now. But the best stuff ever.
Never seen it, I will have to look for it and try it....

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m going to have to look for that!