Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
My hand was functioning enough this morning that I got my weed eating caught up. I can get the two down trees cut up tomorrow.

We used to buy most of our basic garden seeds from the web site My Patriot Supply until they quit carrying them a couple of years ago. I was watching Steve Bannon's show this morning and they are one of the sponsors. I noticed on their site that they announced they are carrying their Seed Vault as well as individual seed packets. I have been buying their seed vault for years and what I always did was buy one of their Seed Vaults and put it in my seed storage and then use the oldest one that I had so I always had a couple of years seeds still in storage. They are in sealed packets inside a metal sealed container and are advertised to be good for 5 years. I used to do germination tests every year but finally quit doing that since the germination was so good. They had a special on today so I bought three of their vaults and will give one each to son and daughters family.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Never bought from them... I will check it out.

I have been buying from them for more than ten years. We even buy some of their food items and have actually used them. A lot of our garden seed we buy from our feed store at old timey prices but I like their seed vaults since they actually have most of our basic planting seeds at a good price.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have been buying from them for more than ten years. We even buy some of their food items and have actually used them. A lot of our garden seed we buy from our feed store at old timey prices but I like their seed vaults since they actually have most of our basic planting seeds at a good price.
I checked their website - that seed vault and the seeds they have in it look great. A nice variety of good ones.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I occasionally buy a few of their pkgs of instant coffee...in case😁. It's good. While I generally brew, ya never know when power goes. Plus, there are times when I want a single cup. Don't use my Keurig anymore because of pod prices 😖