Teresa & Mike CHS - Our journal

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is flying to San Diego. I had the flight status on my computer and they got in the air about 10 minutes ago finally. She missed the wedding rehersal but her oldest son is picking her up at the airport. Youngest son is the one getting married.
Totally in my neck of the woods! I’m in Valley Center. 😊
Hopefully the weather will be nice for the wedding. Lots of wedding venues around here.
If she needs anything give a holler.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The hurricane is not really going to give us much rain here. Only 40% of rain in the San Diego area. Mostly high winds and about 20% chance her in the SFV. We are leaving for Texas Saturday trying to beat the rain that is expected to cover Arizona and NM.
Take a rope and lasso them clouds and bring them with you!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
The hurricane is not really going to give us much rain here. Only 40% of rain in the San Diego area. Mostly high winds and about 20% chance her in the SFV. We are leaving for Texas Saturday trying to beat the rain that is expected to cover Arizona and NM.
Just checked here it’s a 90% chance. Looking like San Diego county will get wet.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope she didn't get too rained on. Sunday was rain all day.
... and now ..... tiny green weeds are starting to poke their little green leaves above the ground.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went out and opened up some fresh grass for the sheep and lambs that have been in the nursery paddock. We are going to bring them in either tomorrow or the next day to check on weights since the oldest of the lambs will be 30 days old the 21st. The 4th picture has the ram lamb that will be one month old and he looks to be two months old.
I know I’m a little bit late responding to this, but WOW! Those are some beautiful lambs! :love