The journey into the abyss of no return

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I took a computer class in 1975 at De Anza Community college in Cupertino CA, cus I was flunking a physics class at my regular college. It was punch cards too. I didn't have clue what was happening. This was before Apple Computer was founded in 1976.

Yeppers - I'm old.
Yeah those guys were still in their parents garages back then 🤣

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
How did an Eastern Hognose get way out in Montana???? They aren't poisonous are they? Well, I just read they are mildly venomous.... and they are throughout the US....
Is the well at the further piece away from your 3 pieces across from each other.? Still, not that far to haul a tank load home instead of hauling from town or something else...

I'll bet the witch is not happy that you are going to own the piece right next to her.....and I look for her to try to thwart any/all efforts you make to get the permits etc.....:barnie:he:he:duc:duc:rant:rant:somad:somad:th:th

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Questions:
What is the temperament of person that owns the property where the blue road ends? Would it be possible to purchase right of way easement and lay a stub connecting green road to blue?
Same comments on property at SW end of green road to moon Creek road.
Either would bypass crazy lady in black entirely...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got caught up on your journal. Glad yall bought the quarry. It will add income to the ranch. My opinion, your neighbors will be glad that you are maintaining the road and will be glad you bought the quarry. Keep recording the lunatic, that’s powerful ammo.