The journey into the abyss of no return

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was cutting all this free handed with cutting torch when the kid spoke up and said there is a plasma cutter they have over there. I wanted to slap him upside head with the cutting torch. Time you get the plasma cutter out, hooked up, fought with the controls and actually made a cut I would have already started welding this on.
Y'all can finagle this back on, I'm going home.
View attachment 111239View attachment 111240View attachment 111241View attachment 111242
GRRRRRR.... NICE WELD on the pieces with the hole in them on the sq tubing, for a pipe or rod...
What does that long piece of sheet metal go on? I can't seem to picture where/what it goes to.

Yeah, rather spend twice as long setting up a "fancy" piece of equipment to do a job that your experience and expertise can get done in half the time.... But that is the way of soooo much today.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Tried teaching him, tried tying dead guinea fowl around his neck, even raised him from pup to live around the birds, but continues to kill them. Nope time for him to go.
Later Pooch.
bummer
Birds and dogs -- sometimes works, sometimes not. Think mine are all ok - but,,,, my chickens are in the Fort Knox chicken coop and run because of the coyotes.
Maybe someone here has more ideas.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Choke collar (I didn't want to do this) and chained to a tree, lets see what comes of this. I tried collar and a harness, he slipped both.

Now for fun schit.. I don't post on my personal page and I only post on my business pages of my business and what it does. Guess that is too much I must be deleted. Threatened to delete both my business pages and my personal page if I didn't submit a picture of myself and if they don't like it they will delete everything. Without FB you are nothing in this town/area and I have customers that only message through my business page. FB has gotten out of hand and there is no alternative.View attachment 111271
What the hell!! Are you sure it isn't spam/troller/etc? I went back on there a couple weeks ago for the litter - because as you said without it you're nothing -- that goes for all over. Unfortunately there is no other viable alternative. Everyone and everything is so ingrained in that plat form.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Try and find Sequestered Ridge Ranch LLC and you will see it’s gone with Weldman’s Services and me. The wife looked just me up and I am off her friends list too.
Sequestered Ridge Ranch LLC aug 27 latest post and Weldman’s Services latest post Aug 29 are both THERE.
Me thinks someone is jerking you around.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
weldman.jpg