The journey into the abyss of no return

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Best thoughts sent your way - way back when I had bad neighbors. It was not good at all, life was h*//. I feel for you as I've BTDT. There are only two options - they leave or you leave. But you know that.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds like progress! Hopefully she proves how crazy she is to judge!
I consider securing storage with discrete video monitoring for vehicles highest priority. Someone has already disabled your construction equipment. I shudder to think of them getting brake line or some other critical system on your daily drivers.

Criminal Trespass and Criminal Endangerment can earn up to 10yrs jail time EACH.
https://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/title_0450/chapter_0050/part_0020/section_0070/0450-0050-0020-0070.html

Be safe!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am surprised that Pooch didn't drive off the visiting dogs. If one was a female in season that could be a reason not to chase her off, but an Anatolian that allows strange male dogs to enter his property is unusual. SSS is best method to deal with them.

By the way, barking Anatolian is warning off trespassers. Anatolians running silent is about to terminate predator with extreme prejudice. LOL

How old is Pooch now?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do you know if your private road was put in before 1966? Historical aerial photo website could help. If put in after, this statues seems to apply stating minimum width of 20ft for private roads and byways applies or state applicable minimum width.

We have similar rules in Texas that I studied to see what would be munched if they upgraded our county road from 3rd class (20ft min) to 1st class (40ft min).

I would have court put in writing what the applicable minimum and maximum road width for your class is since that seems to be a point of contention. Sorry your neighbors suck.