The journey into the abyss of no return

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I’m locked out even on my mobile apps and logged out from seeing my chat history too on the Meta business messenger.
To get into my account requires two steps, one being a text message code and the password is more than letters or numbers over 17 characters.
Me thinks you've been hacked

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Usually they want more than a picture when hacked, they want passwords, credit card numbers and whatever pertinent information they can get.
True, but it could be a test to start to get info from you. Photo now, (which btw can be easily gotten from your pages) and who knows what later. Could be way off base, but in this world I trust very little.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does Pooch ever travel off the property? If not, then the SSS on the unwanted visitors seems like a good way to stop the problem. If this is a one or twice thing then okay, maybe the owners are lax... if this is constant, then they need a shot of buckshot to chase them off the first time, and a more definitive type of permanent solution. If they belong to any of the antagonistic ones, then they need to disappear because you cannot warn them to keep them home... But that opens you up to problems since they had the audacity to come on your property when you and wife were not there to disconnect the pigs electric... Gates at the end of the driveway so they can't drive up there? I don't know... seems to me that a few of them just need to disappear in the wilderness up there.
Isn't the time about up to answer the court thing?