The journey into the abyss of no return

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
weldman.jpg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I’m locked out even on my mobile apps and logged out from seeing my chat history too on the Meta business messenger.
To get into my account requires two steps, one being a text message code and the password is more than letters or numbers over 17 characters.
Me thinks you've been hacked

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Usually they want more than a picture when hacked, they want passwords, credit card numbers and whatever pertinent information they can get.
True, but it could be a test to start to get info from you. Photo now, (which btw can be easily gotten from your pages) and who knows what later. Could be way off base, but in this world I trust very little.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
No it's real and they allow those two pages to be displayed, but the page on me has no pictures of me, just my 5 ton and it's what got suspended. Though since it's suspended that locks me out of my business pages for access even though still active.
I've been ghosted a few times on those business pages cause I gave too many thumbs up. I can see things, do things, and post things, but no one sees it for about a week or two.
Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 15-17-58 Action needed on your Facebook account - 8ace.of.all.trades8...png

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's BS. I hope they don't do that to all personal account set to private... If you need to keep FB maybe post the scenery pictures you put on here on personal account?
Yeah I tried that once and found them later stolen and posted elsewhere. Guess I better start water marking 😒
Interesting the wife is same way yet haven't had a problem, bet I got reported.

Tied another dead guinea fowl to Pooch as one got within his reach down 3 to guinea fowl out of 20 now and only ate one so far for ourselves. Won't be able to hatch eggs till next May if any are left by then or can.