The journey into the abyss of no return

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Tried teaching him, tried tying dead guinea fowl around his neck, even raised him from pup to live around the birds, but continues to kill them. Nope time for him to go.
Later Pooch.
bummer
Birds and dogs -- sometimes works, sometimes not. Think mine are all ok - but,,,, my chickens are in the Fort Knox chicken coop and run because of the coyotes.
Maybe someone here has more ideas.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Choke collar (I didn't want to do this) and chained to a tree, lets see what comes of this. I tried collar and a harness, he slipped both.

Now for fun schit.. I don't post on my personal page and I only post on my business pages of my business and what it does. Guess that is too much I must be deleted. Threatened to delete both my business pages and my personal page if I didn't submit a picture of myself and if they don't like it they will delete everything. Without FB you are nothing in this town/area and I have customers that only message through my business page. FB has gotten out of hand and there is no alternative.
Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 07-44-33 Facebook.png

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Choke collar (I didn't want to do this) and chained to a tree, lets see what comes of this. I tried collar and a harness, he slipped both.

Now for fun schit.. I don't post on my personal page and I only post on my business pages of my business and what it does. Guess that is too much I must be deleted. Threatened to delete both my business pages and my personal page if I didn't submit a picture of myself and if they don't like it they will delete everything. Without FB you are nothing in this town/area and I have customers that only message through my business page. FB has gotten out of hand and there is no alternative.View attachment 111271
What the hell!! Are you sure it isn't spam/troller/etc? I went back on there a couple weeks ago for the litter - because as you said without it you're nothing -- that goes for all over. Unfortunately there is no other viable alternative. Everyone and everything is so ingrained in that plat form.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
What the hell!! Are you sure it isn't spam/troller/etc? I went back on there a couple weeks ago for the litter - because as you said without it you're nothing -- that goes for all over. Unfortunately there is no other viable alternative. Everyone and everything is so ingrained in that plat form.
I’m sure, I was reading posts when it flipped to the screen of your account has been suspended and you have 180 days to appeal that you must submit a picture of yourself that is clear, lit up and not with anyone in it. Then that popped up. I’m sure I know who did it as they run the only group page in this area for selling, services and such and they also are a major contractor. How else you get rid of the competition…
Try and find Sequestered Ridge Ranch LLC and you will see it’s gone with Weldman’s Services and me. The wife looked just me up and I am off her friends list too.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Try and find Sequestered Ridge Ranch LLC and you will see it’s gone with Weldman’s Services and me. The wife looked just me up and I am off her friends list too.
Sequestered Ridge Ranch LLC aug 27 latest post and Weldman’s Services latest post Aug 29 are both THERE.
Me thinks someone is jerking you around.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sequestered Ridge Ranch LLC aug 27 latest post and Weldman’s Services latest post Aug 29 are both THERE.
Me thinks someone is jerking you around.
Well I’m locked out even on my mobile apps and logged out from seeing my chat history too on the Meta business messenger.
To get into my account requires two steps, one being a text message code and the password is more than letters or numbers over 17 characters.