the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
the fisherman said:
manybirds said:
MB narrowed her eyes 'are you calling GLB a joke' she asked tightly
"Yeah" Doorman said
MB tapped the toe of her boot 'i though me and horse got rid of you on the other thread' she said glowering.
"You cant get rid of me" Doorman said

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
manybirds said:
the fisherman said:
"Yeah" Doorman said
MB tapped the toe of her boot 'i though me and horse got rid of you on the other thread' she said glowering.
she eyed him 'take back what you said about GLB and i'll tell horse not to kill you' she said

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
the fisherman said:
manybirds said:
she eyed him 'take back what you said about GLB and i'll tell horse not to kill you' she said
"Fine I take it back" Doorman said

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Momo kept running.They were right behind her.Closing in.She huffed and tried to Gallop faster.They were closing in on her.She whinnied for help as her Shining Black Honr shined in the sun coming through the Forest.The stallions were right behind her.She huffed and ran faster.She tripped and fell,they cuaght up to her and surrounded her.She looked for the nearest exit.but their was none.She cried out and one of them bit her and held her down.......She whinnied loudly for help..........Help..........She thought....

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
Momo kept running.They were right behind her.Closing in.She huffed and tried to Gallop faster.They were closing in on her.She whinnied for help as her Shining Black Honr shined in the sun coming through the Forest.The stallions were right behind her.She huffed and ran faster.She tripped and fell,they cuaght up to her and surrounded her.She looked for the nearest exit.but their was none.She cried out and one of them bit her and held her down.......She whinnied loudly for help..........Help..........She thought....
GLB ran forward head high chest muscles rippling horns glittering

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
GLB ran forward head high chest muscles rippling horns glittering
GLB ran forward (leg muscles rippling) he threw the creatures in the air with his horns snorting.