Vickir73 & The Chunky Dunk!! - pics of first show

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Vickir73 said:
She is full blood, regular lamancha and by that one pic, it looks like she's got room for a nice sized udder in the future :)

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/6599_1.jpg

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/6599_2.jpg

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/6599_3.jpg

Marlow, this was an unexpected baby for me :) my girls aren't due until April also.

Yes, this is Jack's (a/k/a the Turd) first daughter - I'm sure hoping for at least one more, hopefully from my 3/4 lamancha doe, Masey.

Think I got the title changed. Thanks!!
I'd love someone to give me a baby! A mini mancha would be great but I'd be fine with any mini breed doe. My dad has kids born year round from his does. I think he said last weekend when we were there that he has 4 that should be kidding soon. I'll have to go see his new kids to get my baby fix when they are born! April seems sooooo far away! :/ I do enjoy seeing the baby bumps starting on my does though!

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Day has started out great. DD was pmsing (she hopefully won't start for another couple of years, but I swear she's already got the mood swings). I think she was pissed because the world was still breathing . . .

then I had to clean up dog vomit in the bathroom . . . at least I'm telling myself it was dog vomit since I accidentally touched it :sick

hey, on the positive side of that, at least it wasn't in the carpet :sick:sick

RemudaOne

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
"at least I'm telling myself it was dog vomit since I accidentally touched it"

Haha! Milk almost came out of my nose when I read this, rofl :)

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new Lamancha doe....i love her coloring, she is so pretty .....My Lamancha is pretty plain, black with some white....But I love her personality...Can't wait till i breed her..Gonna breed her to a Nigerian so I wil have a Mini-Mancha

greenbean

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Your new girl is adorable! :love

then I had to clean up dog vomit in the bathroom . . . at least I'm telling myself it was dog vomit since I accidentally touched it
And that is really gross! :sick

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
it sure does look pretty outside. I think it's supposed to get up to around 60, not a cloud in the sky at least from the view I've got. Wish I was out working on fencing :) Found out DD was accepted to summer camp!!!!! I'm looking so forward to her going - I'm hoping she will make some more friends. She's got two pen pals now, but one lives over 100 miles away and the other is a cousin several states away so she doesn't really see them that often. I think summer camp will be a great experience for her and I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to send her. I never went to camp and I'm sure missed out on a lot of fun. Wish I could send the boy too, but at 6 I think he's not quite ready to be gone an entire week.

Went to (hopefully the last) court hearing this morning on child support. The ex and I are trying to work things out - or should I say, I'm trying to let the past go, but it's hard - very hard. I truly believe that God make him for me, but he has issues that I don't know if he's conquered. I've seen some changes, but then again there are some things that haven't changed. I keep praying about it, but am just very scared. Don't want the kids to get hurt again and I don't want to get hurt again. The way it is now, the child support will continue to accrue, but they will not enforce anything. If things go south again I will have to pay to restart the child support enforcement portion. He will continue to pay on the arrearage, but at $50 a week, it's going to take YEARS to pay off what he owes, but if he keeps doing what he's doing (by that I mean "being good") it's not an issue. I'd prefer to have him with me and the kids doing what he's supposed to be doing than the money, if that makes sense. But we'll see. I'm at a point where I've just started to actually like him again (and that's taken SEVERAL years) so it's going to be quite awhile before I'm feeling the "L" word

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
That sounds like tough situation. Glad you have such a positive outlook on it---that is hard to come by in stressful times.