Winter Kidding Watch =) Aspen's Turn Pics Pg 59 ALL DONE

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
helmstead said:
LOL I'm building ANOTHER goat pen, y'all...pics are taken, but everything must wait for the new goat pen to be fenced! :p My wonderful DH mentioned the other day that we already need a bigger barn :love that man!!
You have to love a man who has his priorities straight. :D

:thumbsup

Ariel301

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
n.smithurmond said:
helmstead said:
LOL I'm building ANOTHER goat pen, y'all...pics are taken, but everything must wait for the new goat pen to be fenced! :p My wonderful DH mentioned the other day that we already need a bigger barn :love that man!!
You have to love a man who has his priorities straight. :D

:thumbsup
He sounds dangerous for your goat habit. :lol:

My husband is always telling me I have too many goats. Then again, he is considering getting one of those portable baby playpens so his bottle doeling can sleep in the bedroom.

Can't wait for pictures!

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Oh, gosh, Ben's as into them as I am! We make a great enabler team :D

Here are Tiny's girls!

First out - and a big girl! Hard to see from flash wash, but she's a light cream/gold.
tinytwins013.jpg

tinytwins005.jpg

tinytwins012.jpg

tinytwins003.jpg

20 minutes later, Tiny was still focused on cleaning the first one out. Ben was the assistant this time (big girls, he can handle) and we knew there was a second baby in there...but she didn't really care. He did some peri stretching, trying to convince her to push. Nah...she'd rather go eat that fresh hay in the corner. So, she stood there and ate hay while he reached in and pulled the second baby :gig

And worth the wait, she was! She's a light brown chamoisee with BLUE EYES hooray! She might have a couple silver moonspots, won't know for sure til she's dry.
tinytwinsbe002.jpg

tinytwinsbe009.jpg

tinytwinsbe007.jpg

tinytwinsbe006.jpg

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
I think they're both gonna airplane, but I'll know more tomorrow. They came right out friendly and curious, just like all the Mini Nubian kids we've had...and the light gold girl has a big white star on her head I love that :)

The funniest part is the pre-labor story, Nicki is privy LOL...freakin' hilarious!

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
helmstead said:
I think they're both gonna airplane, but I'll know more tomorrow. They came right out friendly and curious, just like all the Mini Nubian kids we've had...and the light gold girl has a big white star on her head I love that :)

The funniest part is the pre-labor story, Nicki is privy LOL...freakin' hilarious!
Deja vu indeed! You know how something can scare a person so bad they lose control of their bladder? Well I think that's what you did to her when you put her on the milk stand Kate, except that it wasn't her bladder that emptied but her uterus. :gig

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Okays, lemme fill y'all in...

Last year, Tiny showed me under no uncertain circumstances that she didn't appreciate her roll as a milking doe. This was her FF, I let it slide...figured she'd outgrow it. Observe:
tinybrat.jpg

:idunno

She did not.

So today I noticed, MAN, she looks laborish and I haven't clipped her hiney yet. Observe:
tinylabor.jpg

:lol:

Looking at these pictures, I realize two things. A) WOW has she grown and blossomed! B) MAN is she ever a wench!!

themrslove

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh goodness she is such a pretty doe, though! But hahaha! I love that. :lol: