Wouldn't y'all just swear..."Sick" kid pic / video - new update pg. 6

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
The doeling is great....the buckling is "off". I'm sorta stumped.
He walks sort of like he's stiff / stove up.
Hasn't got the appetite of his sister, but has gained weight / poops / pees normally, etc.
No fever.
The doeling is a HELLION. I'm waiting to see the new Colts roster before I come up w/ a name for her.

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They're both so adorable! I loved having my babies in the house last spring------but really glad when they were finally weaned, too!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
He seems stiff all over. I'm pondering putting him on Pen G just for grins, even though he doesn't have a fever...

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
The doeling is great....the buckling is "off". I'm sorta stumped.
He walks sort of like he's stiff / stove up.
Hasn't got the appetite of his sister, but has gained weight / poops / pees normally, etc.
No fever.
The doeling is a HELLION. I'm waiting to see the new Colts roster before I come up w/ a name for her.
Our parents cats names=Peyton, Eli, and Cooper :) Do you all go to the games?

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry, RTG....I keep forgetting you lost him to Pen shots.

I've literally probably injected it 500 times so I don't even bat an eye about it anymore, but if I had the awful reaction you did, I'm sure it'd freak me out too. :hugs

He seems worse tonight. I held off giving him a shot b/c of that. He's not going to be disbudded tomorrow, either.

I've just never seen anything like this. It's in his legs / back end mostly, not his neck...his wee head moves fine. He gets around like a 90 yr old man.

Melissa...I have been to one game. That was enough to convince me I'd rather watch from home. Too many drunk / stupid people there. I'll be going to training camp next week though. We went 3x last year.
Right now I have Peyton, Reggie, Dallas' Darlin (dam is Dallas), Austin, Bullitt, Freeney...I think that's it....

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
OK, treated for FKS this morning (I don't think that's what it is, but it can't hurt) and NOW I notice that his neck seems a little stiff / head held at an odd angle. Dunno if it really is or if I'm just looking for it more.

He was able to follow me around a bit better this morning, though...so that's good.