Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I think I just saw the grey goat under the feeder having a contraction. Her back arched and her tail went up. She is now just staring off at the ground.

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am totally addicted to watching this barn camera. :D We just put in a reserve for two doelings, due to be born in March. These will be our first goats. This website is amazing and so full of great information. I can't wait to see these new kids.....your girls are very pretty. :love

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I wish they'd hurry up. I want to see some babies. :gig

I have to wait 20 more days for mine. :caf

fanov8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It's killing me! I wanna pan the camera right so I can see what is going on!!! :barnie

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm from the sheep board forum and all my sheep have already lambed...adorable little stinkers already growing and bouncing and being terribly cute!!! Our neighbour has goats and we've helped bottle feed a triplet and I just love this!

So, since not many lambs being born on the sheep forum...I came to the goat birthing forum and saw the link for the goat cam...totally addicted...each birth to me is a miracle!!! But then I have for several years incubated and raised quail and now chickens and each hatch is still terribly exciting to me...sigh...life is good, or I'm just crazy...LOLOL!

Okay...back to the goat cam...tv doesn't compare:)

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gosh I don't even see any acting in labor. I so hope at least one goes tonight before I go to bed.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Is the white one in the middle having contractions!?

Just when I turned it on I seen her moving a bit, it kind of looked like a contraction but I just caught the last second of her moving so I don't know. Her tail looks funny, she isn't chewing cud, and she appears to be doing weird breathing. :celebrate

oops. She ran away. haha

Oh well, it looks like several are acting differently now. I see some squatting, and funny tails.

Darn, and I was just heading to bed. :plbb

ETA: And now they are just being piggys and forgot all about having babies.