BarredRockMomma (I'm still here)

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I will trade you winters. It has been so cold latley that I have stopped looking at the temp. For right now I am playing it by ear and if I need to I will head to the VA to get it looked at.

RemudaOne

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Four words......

Eye Bu Pro Fen!!!!!

LOL, seriously can't beat it for pain from trauma. Hope you don't hurt for too long and glad it was just bumps and bruises.

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Nope I'll keep my winter thank you very much....I spent a few years in Wyoming so I know what your winter can be like..plus half my adult life in Germany so I'm no stranger to the cold....Good luck if you have to go to the va, here it is almost impossible to get in to see your doctor but all we have is a clinic..I guess you have a Medical center there or close by with an emergency room....And the VA is my primary health care provider..It's free and I earned it..

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I took some as soon as I got in the house. With the way I am feeling right now I am glad I did. In a little while I will take tylenol and alternate them through out the day. The other thing about the fall I did not spill my coffee. :gig

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Never rode a deck like you did, but i did plenty of things like drink coffee standing up in my track commanders hatch as it rolled across the countryside, and thats just like standing in a small boat with large waves...:gig

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
There is a reason that I went with the Wing. I can drink coffee and read a paper back book while riding in the back of a CH 46 with no problems. :D

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
If we got to ride in the back of a chinook (similair to the ch46) we were in heaven..I could do anything in one of those but usually slept or read...Didn't get too many rides though since our launchers were too heavy (13 tons) for air lift or to air drop....We were the only non airborne unit at Fort Bragg .....Were you in The Corps or Navy..

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The Marines are there any other branches :gig I will take a heliocopter over any other form of transportation. Love flying in them.