Baymule’s Journal

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have cooked Mac n cheese several times, and cut up a few cooked hot dogs or a bunch of little smokies into it for protein, and he whines about that, calls it prison food. I don't really understand how Mac n cheese with hotdogs is yucky but hamburger helper is not??
It's good, it's fast, it's easy, it's good, kids love it. So anybody with kids or a husband should have that recipe around.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well now my tractor is dead and won’t start. I was going to mow that fence line by the woods-around stumps. Don’t guess I will.
I'm waiting for the conspiracy theory to start circulation about batteries...
I can name a dozen folks right off the top of my head that have had car/mower/tractor/Heavy CAT Eq battery issues in the last month.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the conspiracy theory to start circulation about batteries...
I can name a dozen folks right off the top of my head that have had car/mower/tractor/Heavy CAT Eq battery issues in the last month.
According to the TV show Ancient Aliens, it’s UFOs and earth’s magnetic fields. According to Baymule, Space aliens are sucking the juice out of our batteries so they can phone home! They should just buy a I-Phone

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure about any UFO stuff but I have seen a few really weird things. Back in the early 80's, our ship was running an aircraft recovery on the USS Forrestal in the north Atlantic and I was setting up aircraft at a holding point to come inbound to the ship. I had three aircraft push out of holding and when I scanned my radar to check out the area, I saw a target about 100 miles away moving at amazing speed toward my holding pattern. All we saw was raw radar but estimating it's speed later, it was moving at Mach 5 until about 50 miles out where it came to an almost instant full stop for about half a minute and then it just went vertical (we assume since at that time we had no way to track altitude) and it disappeared off the scope.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve seen some strange things in the sky. One time there was a hovering light way in the distance - big, it would move a little, then go back. I called DH (who wasn’t yet DH) he was 30 miles away, saw it on his drive home and could see the same from his house.