Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Its Texas. We have a long summer here. Plus many other seasons!

Summer
Tornado
Summer
More summer
Drought
Dust season
More drought
Still summer
Fall—naw, that’s a lie, it’s still summer
Late summer
Late late summer
Hurricane!
Floods
Summer ain’t gone yet!
Mud season
Summer ain’t leaving
Conference to make summer leave
FALL!!
Whoops! Where did FALL go?
Winter-it’s SIXTY DEGREES! WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!
Winter
SNOW! Ack! What’s that? Don’t drive on that stuff-you’ll wreck your truck!
3 days later snow is all melted and is a bad dream that’s gone now.
SPRING!
3 days later—SUMMER IS BACK!!!

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love my Kubota, just wish it was bigger. I can get a lot done with my little tractor.

@Larsen Poultry Ranch does your brother realize that he is being used? That is no friend.
We've tried to point it out, but my brother doesn't appear to be listening yet. Maybe that's going to change soon, as the guy has been making more stupid decisions that will land him in jail or the morgue if he keeps on as he is going. Hopefully he won't hurt anyone else on the way.

I did talk with my brother briefly today and he seemed receptive to money advice, so maybe he'll start listening to us about some other stuff too.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Some people find it hard to say "NO" until it's almost too late. Then big blow up and . . . ! Hopefully your brother will realize that his "friend" is a user, and it is costing him money. Not just in repairs, but in time and insurance costs! Not to mention a lawsuit against him as the owner of the vehicle if "friend" does something really stupid and injures someone else.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was outside by 7:00 this morning. Set a bale of hay for the sheep. I took the hog panel that is part of my working chute down last night. Got it all back together and sheep are happy.

IMG_4806.jpeg

I fed and watered sheep and horse, let Anatolians out on the field. Came in, dripping sweat, took shower, dressed for church, swept floors, taking a minute to sit down. Bowl of cereal and I’m outa here!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
An accomplishment -- setting that bale yourself!! The girls look to be enjoying it.😁 That always makes us feel it was worth our efforts -- and sweat!!

That dog saver platform -- do the sheep get onto it? My goats would be all over it!! :lol: