Baymule’s Journal

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fire in Trinity county. It’s in Glendale, spreading in all directions. It’s going towards Highway 94, Going towards Groveton and Friday. Sheriff Woody Wallace said they may have to shut down Highway 94.
Fire is about 30 miles from me, I’m in no danger. Sheriff said they got helicopters and bulldozers on the way.
Yikes! Helicopters are great. Glad they’ve got them. Dozers too.
I know that smoke watch well. Keep us up to date. Praying for no wind.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
How's the fire doing?

With your pastures down, hay going fast!!! That guy got more to sell? I'd sure be asking -- you'll need it for winter. Yeah, I know you know...☺️ I need to talk with my neighbor about his prices -- he's cut plenty but not fun to deal with. 😵‍💫🙄 Strange. My other supplier is good but, no rounds so $$. I'm thinking I'll use both this year.

I found some great prices at a farm -- almost 100 miles away 😱. Add transport and no longer great price🤪 such is life.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
No new update this morning. Last one was 8:30 last night, fire was at 300 acres. His last video mentioned that vehicles on Highway 94 didn’t slow down, with all the emergency lights flashing, cars and trucks blew right past them. He said on the next emergency like this, he’s going to call out the highway patrol to write tickets and/or take people to jail.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
That would have been all you needed - evacuating with sheep, dogs, and horse! Hopefully your neighbor would have helped you take the animals out since he doesn't have any cattle anymore. So glad the fire is ut. Looked up on Sheriff Woody's site last night.

Latest posts