Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That would have been all you needed - evacuating with sheep, dogs, and horse! Hopefully your neighbor would have helped you take the animals out since he doesn't have any cattle anymore. So glad the fire is ut. Looked up on Sheriff Woody's site last night.
Scroll down on his posts to the littering one. He gets all kinds of serious on dumping. He will even call out people by name, give them so many hours to clean it up and bring him a dump receipt. If they don’t, he arrests them and then makes them clean it up.

Keep scrolled down until you find the naked methhead video. Tasered , he falls over like a log! Hahaha!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You can click on his videos, he has some hilarious ones.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
.Click on videos, scroll down to April 2022 and watch Methy 911 call.

A meth monkey kept calling 911 wanting the cops to come get the people out of the walls of his house! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Weaned ram lambs this morning. It was 67 degrees this morning!! It was so nice. And a high today of only 99!!!!!!

But the fires of Hades will be back tomorrow with a high of 106F, jumping up to 107. On Sunday we get the reminder that we don’t want to spend eternity like this, with a hike to 109F degrees. This is just getting stupid.

Neighbor Chase came this morning to get Eve and Lucy. I trimmed their feet, took fecal samples and wormed them anyway for the stress of moving to a new home. They are in a nice cool barn and will have a small pen. Both are bred to Cooper and are due in December. We unloaded them, fed them and he gave them hay. I couldn’t be happier for them. He also got one of the chocolate brown ram lambs, already named Angus. Having a flock of sheep has been a dream of his, and he’s now on his way.

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey @Baymule have u ever thought of moving up north were its not so hot and u don't have to feed hay 9 months out of the year and you can raise more sheep per an acre and u don't have to worry about floods or fires or tornadoes or such. Oh the land of beauty. Where the grass grows green the water is clean and the the sheep are happy. Where the garden grows the elderberrys are wild and the porch swing is comfy. Where you have an enjoy all four seasons. I know a place

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey @Baymule have u ever thought of moving up north were its not so hot and u don't have to feed hay 9 months out of the year and you can raise more sheep per an acre and u don't have to worry about floods or fires or tornadoes or such. Oh the land of beauty. Where the grass grows green the water is clean and the the sheep are happy. Where the garden grows the elderberrys are wild and the porch swing is comfy. Where you have an enjoy all four seasons. I know a place
What’s your address? 😀

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
in my head, this post was immediately followed by " OOOOOOOOOOklahoma! Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain"

Latest posts