Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The pains was telling you how nice it was out.

Gonna be moving states to go help serve and do maintenance for retired missionaries.

Actually I’m sorry that you are leaving your Utopia. You do have a beautiful place and you have worked hard to make it so.
But this is a move of service and where it is leading you, you will make it your own and it will be a nice place too. Best wishes to you and your family on this move. Please keep us posted on your whereabouts.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
If I moved to Texas I'd become your neighbor and I'd walk over every day just to tell you how dumb hot it is🤣
There is 40 acres next to me that will come up for sale. Come on over!
And 15 acres across the road from me for sale! I’ll get the iced tea ready! Sweet tea?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Doing chores outside. Stopped to come in and cool off. Still need to dump horse water tank, wash it out and fill it back up and feed dogs.

It’s 106F but only 27% humidity. Even the wind is hot.

I dumped buckets on the earth under sheep shelters and filled with fresh water. I gave them hay, will set a new bale in the morning.

Hot. Still gotta go back out and finish up.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Doing chores outside. Stopped to come in and cool off. Still need to dump horse water tank, wash it out and fill it back up and feed dogs.

It’s 106F but only 27% humidity. Even the wind is hot.

I dumped buckets on the earth under sheep shelters and filled with fresh water. I gave them hay, will set a new bale in the morning.

Hot. Still gotta go back out and finish up.
Wish I could send you some of this - an inch and a half so far.