Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got a group text that power was off at church, everybody bring lantern or flashlights. We had a good church service!
Power came back on with 20 minutes to go before the end of the service.
Power still off at my house.
Single vehicle accident, someone rolled their vehicle and took out a power pole. Don’t know any details.
Still rainy.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I brought my 2 younger granddaughters home with me Christmas Day. Got home late. Tuesday we went grocery shopping. We planned our menu and they picked out what they liked, down to the bagged salad and what salad dressing. Tuesday night we had spaghetti and garlic French bread. Last night we had roasted chicken and English peas. Yesterday we spent a lot of time outside.

Sheba commanded her servant to give lots of tummy rubs.

IMG_5597.jpeg

They played on a pile of pine logs

IMG_5600.jpeg

IMG_5601.jpeg

They loved the lambs.

IMG_5599.jpeg

Ewenique got lots of attention too.

IMG_5596.jpeg

Then we walked the middle field. Buford and Sentry were so happy to see the girls.

Buford is so big!

IMG_5603.jpeg

Look at the love on Sentry’s face.

IMG_5607.jpeg

More hugs and kisses!

IMG_5611.jpeg

We walked the back field and 2 tired little girls were ready to go watch cartoons.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Arrival of the Spaniards brought disease that the Native Americans had no resistance to and many died. There are still Caddo Indians In Oklahoma.

I took the girls to the family cemetery and explained that their ancestors were buried there. ( on my ex husband’s side) I figured they needed to know where they came from. @Ridgetop has been there. I took them to the ranch house their great great great grandfather had built for $300 and a yoke of oxen. I showed them a log dog run house built in 1855 by 2 brothers and their sister. Each homesteader land and they had to live on it and work the land. House was set where property lines came together so each had a bedroom on their own land.

I think they had a good time.