Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images
happy-thursday-600x635.jpg

No need to go looking for coffee fixings I've already got it right there besides the coffee machine so brew a cup and sit on the patio in the 64 cloudy, breezy morning.
So, anyone in those areas you need to check on?
Already did that! I have an Uncle who drives 18 wheeler and he was stuck in Sumter, SC because of the weather last night and also checked on FH niece who lives in NC. She said all they got was rain and no damage so less stress and worrying.
On Sunday FH and I are hosting the final BBQ of the season but we will still get together with our friends (most are more like family to us than our real family!!!). It's not going to be as big as the last one so hopefully I'll be able to get more pics than I did the last time.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spent the morning on top-off watering jobs. Dry weather means main breaks, boil orders and surprise! nothing coming out of the tap. I got a bottle from the pantry and discovered I have hot and cold running mice however. I can’t have cats because the dogs detest them and no amount of threatening, pleading or bribery will convince them otherwise. I tried a bar of Irish Spring soap as a deterrent only to clean up little green souvenirs. You have to have some admiration for an animal that can consume roughly half it’s weight in Irish Spring and suffer no ill effects. Sticky traps are gross (clutches pearls), poison is out, so I’m back to my old friend Victor and trying not to snap my fingers. :fl

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spent the morning on top-off watering jobs. Dry weather means main breaks, boil orders and surprise! nothing coming out of the tap. I got a bottle from the pantry and discovered I have hot and cold running mice however. I can’t have cats because the dogs detest them and no amount of threatening, pleading or bribery will convince them otherwise. I tried a bar of Irish Spring soap as a deterrent only to clean up little green souvenirs. You have to have some admiration for an animal that can consume roughly half it’s weight in Irish Spring and suffer no ill effects. Sticky traps are gross (clutches pearls), poison is out, so I’m back to my old friend Victor and trying not to snap my fingers. :fl
Best of luck. Those little buggers are amazingly adaptable